I have noticed one thing this week since starting Multitudes on Monday last week, I have much to be thankful for that I often times overlook as something that is just supposed to be. It makes much of the little things.
11. Fishing with family and friends.
12. The faithfulness of good friends.
15. Friends who take seriously the challenge to praise Him in the midst of struggle, hardship and loss. She demonstrates such faith to everyone she encounters, even amidst her own pain.
16. The knowledge that I am a child of the King. Royalty. Princess. :)
17. Birthdays. 19, 31 and 81 all in one week.
18. Aunts and Uncles who love and pursue God.
19. Coconut Shrimp with Pina Colada sauce.
20. Children Worshipping.
22. Excedrin Migraine and Diet Coke.
23. Friends who open their house no matter what the reason.
24. Memorizing Scripture.
25. Working through heart matters with friends.